Second Prototype

Building the prototype was pretty hard.  I drilled holes in the pipes of the longer part for like 2 evenings, and then I had to tape together the 90 degrees part and the longer parts, which took a lot of tape and time. I did it about an hour, and then I started making the wheels for the prototype. I made them from Lego bricks, and put attached them to the prototype with tape and special lego pipes I made. Then I had to add a motor, that would pull the longer part upwards. In the finals, I had to rebuild it because one of my team members accidentally knocked it off the table. It turned out similar to the old one, just the wheels were connected more strong.